Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

I'm sorry, but this is BS.

3K views 53 replies 28 participants last post by  C.K. 
#1 ·
#7 ·
And the next thing you know it's July and some 300 lb chick in sweats is driving down the carpool lane by herself and getts pulled over. As shes sitting there with a double 1/4 pounder, Supersize fries and a diet coke waiting for the officer to walk up. "But Officer, I had a right to drive there, I'm pregnant."

What a stupid idea.

#10 ·
GreaseMonkey said:
Aborting a six month old fetus might be taking a life, but there's no way in hell it should be considered a passenger when it's not in a carseat, or own seat.

I really hate to say it but GM is 100% correct on this. If you ever drive in a state with the carpool lane you wou;d realize how stupid this is.

As soon as there are 2 asses in two seats you can be in the carpool lane. Not a second before.

I'm getting fawking tired of every asshole and their causes lately. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

#11 ·
GreaseMonkey said:
Aborting a six month old fetus might be taking a life, but there's no way in hell it should be considered a passenger when it's not in a carseat, or own seat.

I really hate to say it but GM is 100% correct on this. If you ever drive in a state with the carpool lane you wou;d realize how stupid this is.

As soon as there are 2 asses in two seats you can be in the carpool lane. Not a second before.

I'm getting fawking tired of every asshole and their causes lately. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

#15 · (Edited)
I didn't even read the article, but going from the responses......

Its real easy for you GUYS who will never be Pregnant to say, oh thats BS, blah blah blah.....

The baby does count as a life, and once that baby is pushing down on one of your bladders, then you can say what you wish, but until then STBU :p

None of you men have any idea :miff:

Car Pool lanes are just stupid anyways....
Glad there are none around me :d:

EDIT: Just read the article, some of it is stupid, but so are the carpool lanes :tonka:

#18 ·
sounds like a bunch of asses spouting off about something they have no inclination to talk about. being pregnant is a very stressful time frame instead of sitting in traffic worrying about if they will make it home today or how much CO2 there ingesting to there child sitting in traffic. most of you live in the mid-west except for chicago, I guess I don't understand what the big deal is.

#20 ·
monkeyevil said:
Well there ARE two people in the car.

Well it depends on when a baby is a "person."

Is this thread about abortion?
I think you just hit on the bigger point of that website and it went whooshing over the heads of everybody else.

#21 ·
A UK stucy found that pregnat woman's brains shrinks during pregnancy, although what effect that may have is unknown.( Relax, it's tempoary.)

Do you want to be in the same drive lane as these women??

Boy have we been giving the daughter some crap on this.:tonka:

#22 ·
I originally thought it was a gag.

However, it appears that it's legit.

Asshats.

""Gimme, gimme, gimme. Look at me, look at me. It's all about MEEEEEEEE. I'm the first pregnant woman ever - this is all new..." Unfortunately, I know the type. :junk:

#24 ·
DuffMan said:
I originally thought it was a gag.

However, it appears that it's legit.

Asshats.
I must be missing something. I have seen the statment "ASSHATS" in a few post. originally thought they misspelled assholes but have seen too often and the letters changed are not close together. it could be an age gap difference but just wondering where "ASSHATS" came from.

#25 ·
TJrockdogg said:
I must be missing something. I have seen the statment "ASSHATS" in a few post. originally thought they misspelled assholes but have seen too often and the letters changed are not close together. it could be an age gap difference but just wondering where "ASSHATS" came from.
Asshat. From that 70's Show. It's one of my favorite insults.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.