Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

04 F250 Getting Jacked

4K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  crazyhausk1500 
#1 ·
Heres my F250, adding a 6" rough country suspension lift, 35" pro comp xtreme a/t's and 20" KMC XD Hoss' . Did the back last night, nothing exciting just lift blocks,shocks, and carrier bearing drop shims, started on the front this morning. F'd up the steering gear nut taking the old pitman arm off, new one will be here monday so that blows... Will finish the pass. side tonight and wait for the nut :(
Before

During

See less See more
#4 ·
Ya they look kinda small with the 20s but i like em, got the pass side done, now im wishing i bought 37s ,lol the front looks pretty high im sure it will settle after a few miles. No shock boots, thought they would come with but guess not, i'll order those when i order the dual front shock kit and dual steering dampner kit. Heres some night pics, i'll take more when its completely done on monday.
pass side

#22 ·
so is it the 20" wheels that make it "gangsta" or is it the lift? If its the wheels, then thats kinda funny...Ford, Chevy, and Dodge trucks all come with factory 20" wheels now.

I haven't seen any rap videos in a while, but I don't ever remember seeing any thugs cruising around in lifted 4x4 diesel trucks, but I guess I'm just out of touch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.