Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

SOLD (4) NEW 38.5x11-16 Boggers SOLD

9K views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  4Bangler 
#1 · (Edited)
Need to thin out my herd of big 'ol tars....I AM GOING TO TRY TO BRING ALL OF THESE TO THE JEEP BLESSING, THE SKINNY BOGGERS WILL BE ON A FRIEND'S RED XJ, AND THE BOGGER/TSL'S WILL BE ON MY TRAILER AT MY HOTEL

(4) 38.5x11.00-16 Boggers (B-110) on OEM Chevy forged aluminum 8 on 6.5 wheels with the center hole opened up on a lathe to clear Dana 60 hubs. Tires have exactly (2) runs on them....they are NEW. $1450 on wheels, $1300+(4) OEM Chevy forged aluminum 8 on 6.5 wheels, or $1250 tires only...buyer pays to dismount. I'll find some pics, they are loaned out to a friend to check clearence on his project.SOLD

(4) 37x12.50-17 Goodyear MTR's with Kevlar, I've put a half dozen runs on them, they were on my Jeep when I bought it from Trail Junkie...and he didn't wheel...so they are lightly used, I'll get some pics soon. $1100 tires only, and I'll throw in an old-style grooved MTR spare on a stock steel Dodge 8 on 6.5 wheel. These are currently on my Jeep and will not be available until after the Jeep Blessing...when my 42's show up.SOLD

(2) 16/35-16.5 Boggers (B-106 6ply) over $860+ shipping to get the pair new, still have nibs and remnants of the stickers on the tread: $750
(2) 15/35-16.5 TSL's (SAM-33 6ply) over $860+ shipping to get the pair new, still have nibs and remnants of the stickers on the tread: $750
Tires have exactly (2) runs on them, at a mud bog, never been driven on the street or trail. Tires have never even been on a tire machine as they were mounted on 2-piece wheels. $1450 for the set

mounted on recentered (pressed 8 on 6.5 centers) H1 double beadlocks with rock rings (skull and cross bones) and cut-down mag run-flats. $600 rims, or $2000 for the set if I don't have to break them down.H1 wheels are SOLD

(the (8) 34x9.50-15 TSL's in the pic are not for sale)

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I'll get some tread depth measurements after work today...can't find my stupid calipers (probably loaned them out) so I'll grab some from work.

H1 wheel centers were cut out on a lathe, the new centers are from C&M machine and were trued up at maximum backspacing (3-1/2 I think) on a lathe and professionally welded, then scuffed up and rattle-bomb primed and painted hammered black, the rock rings are from Copperhead fab and were also trued up on the lathe and professionally welded before a being rattle-canned hammered grey. For full asking price I will include a can of each for touch up... :)

#5 ·
MTR pics and measurements:

All tires have some rounding of the tread block edges from rocks...no noticeable blemishes on the sidewalls, I've never lost a bead on them but I know Trail Junkie did, so I won't know what the beads look like until I dismount them. They are still at the same pressure I put them at when I bought the Jeep last summer.

Driver's front: average depth .56533/.59375 = 95%

Passenger's front: average depth .58300/.59375 = 98%

Driver's rear: average depth .57866/.59375 = 97%

Passenger's rear: average depth .55666/.59375 = 93% (this hub had no bearings left in it when I bought it...probably why the tire is a little more worn)

Spare tire: This is a full-race model, not for highway use, no tread depth taken....includes heavy steel rim for increased scrap value.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.