Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

R&V Jan 15-16

10K views 147 replies 25 participants last post by  caveman 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to get a group around for the weekend of jan 15. so far I have myself and 4 other xj's, lets see if we can get a group around so ron can open up for us. Thanks Andy

#7 ·
that's possibly 8. come on guys I'm in alabama working and home sick . I'll be home just befor christmas , I need this. Works been so busy I've only been wheeling once this year and my hunting season was shot(no pun intended). it would be nice to get out there and have some fun.

#19 ·
not much here right now,couple inches....I am about 15miles east of the park....supposed to get more tomorrow....but it could be 3ft in 3weeks....or we could be in t-shirts....its MI ya know LOL

#26 ·
I'll have 5 with my group 4 xj's and 1 zj. 5 more rigs and the park will be open, it's 3 weeks away and I'm now home working on the beast as we speak. I really hope we can make this happen, maybe ron will be nice and open it for 5 or 6 trucks:naughty:. It's still 3 weeks away and people could still be in for the trip:rock:

#54 ·
I am 90% sure i will be there. Have to make sure the fiance still wants to go. But i am picking the XJ up hopefully on the 13th. But for sure on the 14th.

So i will be there. And on some 30's lol. But itll be my first time to the park so probably do alot of watching.

Is it for sure that the park will be open?

if so what time you all gonna be there?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.