Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

AKC boxer pups please delete, all gone..

5K views 53 replies 10 participants last post by  kareless 
#1 · (Edited)
This is the very last litter that we will be having.. They were born today!! 1 beautiful christmas baby... I have 1 black pups. I will be working on getting pics of them shortly.. They will have their tails and dew claws done, be wormed and have their first shots when they are ready for their new homes.. They will also come with AKC registration papers. The parents are Scooter (stud) and Mini (dam) there are pics of them in my album on my profile. If interested please pm, email call or text me at 989-429-8943.. Thanks Kari

#15 ·
Yes I still have all the pups..

Good looking pups! If only they would have came a littler earlier, I'm headed to Grand Rapids this Saturday to pick up our new puppy. She's a sealed brindle, just what we were looking for. Hopefully our 2.5 year old Boxer likes her.
I'm sure they will get along great! You will have to post pics...

Awww....Beautiful litter of pups! Good luck in finding them good homes!!
Thanks.. This is the last litter so I hope we can find homes for them quickly.. :thumb:

#13 ·
Good looking pups! If only they would have came a littler earlier, I'm headed to Grand Rapids this Saturday to pick up our new puppy. She's a sealed brindle, just what we were looking for. Hopefully our 2.5 year old Boxer likes her.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.