Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

fun on the highway

517K views 3K replies 324 participants last post by  greygoose 
#1 ·
First I saw this lawn mower transporter and thought it was funny...then it start spewing a James Bond'ish smoke screen..the photo didn't really grasp the impressive nature of said smoke screen but it caused a bunch of retards to slam on their brakes three lanes deep!!

then I saw this plate as I was getting off the the e-way...this too made me laugh

See less See more
#25 ·
It makes it easier to identify douchebags from a distance.

#24 ·
I know its hard to see, but I got on the e-way behind this beauty today...and yes folks those are the cheap ass bungee, and I did say bungee cords holding that mattress on that car...we got on the e-way and they wouldn't go over 40, which is just as dangerous as their unsecured load. The mattress was lifting up and down in an impressive wave. It's too bad I caught it on the down slope. They were able to get over to the right lane and I look in my rear view mirror to see the mattress taking flight! I wish I could have gotten a pic of that but I to far ahead of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.