Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

***Official SnoFari 2014 Picture Thread***

30K views 189 replies 48 participants last post by  unclebeaner 
#1 · (Edited)
#25 · (Edited)
After breaking a trailer axle on the way up, then burning up the trans 30-45 mins into the trail ride.
It was still a good time. Everyone was great.

I owe a shout out to team tan and my 4 jeep tow team.

The 3rd pic was my sleigh team over committing to the first corner and putting pat into some trees.
By the 2nd sharp corner we were pros.
Thanks again to all the guys helping in my recovery.

Attachments

#35 ·
Yes sir it was me in the flesh, I have the awesome award to prove it. LOL on jumper cables, I took my nice ones out in the morning thinking to myself "we won't need these, I have a cheesy pair under my seat" when i pulled out the cables I removed ends.We used those cheeseball things about 10 times that night and they worked great, then I gave them to beefy as a gift.

#41 · (Edited)
huge thanks goes out to Jim and Shawn for both days and leading us around. had a great time on both days and the snow was a blast!!

great group of people for both groups and was nothing but fun. got to break trail several times which was really cool and got to use the winch once (but not for me :teehee: )

great organization and even better outing. thanks to everyone involved, you all did a fantastic job.

we have limited pics and only 2 vids because we were more concerned with staying warm so I apologize. it was downright freakin cold going down the road with no doors :sonicjay: , but well worth it!!! :rock:

hope to do it again next year and my co-pilot wants to come back with me.

hopefully others got some pics/vids of our outing since we didn't.

Jim/Shawn, thank you for a great time and showing us around. you guys are both class acts and have a bunch of great people around you who all share a common love for wheelin and having a great time with friends.

and btw, thanks for the SO FAR award. love it!!! :beer:

#45 ·
I didn't get any pictures, too damn cold to get out of the Jeep (with no heat for most of the day Saturday). Hopefully the BDS and AEV guys post up the pics and vids that they got on our ride, I think they walked most of the trail:sonicjay:

FYI: Greg Henderson's Baby Liam give away Jeep is so BADASS!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.