Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Bundy Hill Question

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  The Korean 
#1 · (Edited)
Question for all that have been there... How is it? I'm going there with a group of buddies and taking the lifted Subaru (assuming I can get my 4wd lock mod working this week). Obviously, I won't be able to do the extreme black/double black or whatever they call it there. But my buddy that went last week said the Subie would be able to handle it. I'm wondering if I'll be able to do any of the trails or just have to stick to the flat parts. I'm not worried about getting stuck, I'm not worried about damaging anything important underneath (skid plate protects the trans pan, oil pan, and whole engine and transmission). So what are your thoughts? I'm getting a bigger lift/tires, a custom snorkel (time to go swimming... Raff Out Roud) and 3.9 FD Mechanical LSD in the near future. Oh and I have gravel rally tires in the closet and generally run Hankook iPikes when mudding or screwing around off-road.

EDIT: BTW, we're going Sunday afternoon.

#8 ·
hum... so a few buddies and I went out there today. Broke some things and got stuck twice, but still had an awesome time regardless. I trashed my off-roading rally tires because I had them set for sand, but they were used and honestly don't really care. Definitely am going to head back up there sometime esp when the new lift comes in.

BTW, you were not joking on some of those mud pits... woooooow!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.