Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Fat tire is coming to Michigan

10K views 124 replies 44 participants last post by  Monkeyevil 
#1 ·
#29 ·
It's a good beer but as a beer snob I wouldn't put it in my top 10 or even 20 for that matter. Now if New Glarus ever decides to expand out of their home state of WI that would get me excited. If you've never had it any of their beers you are really missing out. On another note if anyone is going to be visiting WI any time soon I will gladly buy you some beer if you pick me up a few cases!

#31 ·
It could be arranged.

#33 ·
Fuck not wanted.

At least not from you.:fish:

#38 ·
I hit a few breweries in N.C. while I was there as well as a couple great beer bars the Flying Saucer and World of Beer both have great selections. My last stop before I get home will probably be Dark Horse in Marshall unless I shoot for the reopened brewery in Jacktown.

#42 ·
You say ******* like it is a bad thing. If it were white trash they would be discussing bud lite or old milwaukee light. I am a beer snob and have been for over 30 years. If I am going to drink a beer it is going to be one I can enjoy not some swill to guzzle and get drunk.

Like the songs say "They call me a ******* & I reckon that I am" "What this world needs is a few more ********" "Send me to hell or New York City it's all the same to me" "If you don't like the way I'm living just leave this long haired country boy alone"

If anybody is interested in some good beer Founders is having their annual Black Party Sat April 21st in Grand Rapids one of the few cities that I enjoy being in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.